Tracy Jackson BSc, Dip PC, BPSs
Tracy Jackson Counsellor
Degree in Psychology,
- Advanced Professional Diploma in Psycho-therapeutic Counselling,
- Working with Stress, Trauma and Post Traumatic Stress.
- Counselling with Survivors of Rape, Sexual Abuse and Domestic Violence. Provision of anger management.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
I work with adults, children and families who have experienced traumas and life-changing events. Experience of working with abuse, anxiety, bereavement, depression, rape, recovery and well-being through mental illness, support with chronic illnesses. Experience of working within a healthcare service – NHS
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
- The British Psychological Society